- « Une transition inévitable vers la construction durable », par Antonio Garufi (gérant de Decalia Circular Economy) pour le magazine Agefi.
- This month will – at long last – see 24 nations contend for the Euro 2020 trophy
- Defying football odds, our macro scoring system puts Switzerland as the favourite
- Defence, midfield, attack: to perform well a portfolio must be strong all-round
- Decalia s’implique pour la première fois dans l’univers du sport. Nous nous sommes engagée aux côtés de Yael Margelisch, la championne suisse de parapente, dans le cadre de sa participation aux Red Bull Xalps, la course “hike & fly” la plus exigeante au monde.
Read our latest Private Markets quarterly article focusing on the Rise of Growth Lending in Europe written by our Lead Alternative Portfolio Manager, Reji Vettasseri.
- The European tech sector is developing rapidly
- Specialist growth lenders offer an attractive value proposition for investors
- Growth lending strategies are poised for strong growth and continued strong return generation
By completing its fourth acquisition since Decalia Capital entry, ProNet Services group joined the top 10 cleaning companies active in the French-speaking side of Switzerland.
- Les fonds DECALIA Millennials et DECALIA Circular Economy ont été classés ainsi dans le champ d’application de l’article 8 et de l’article 9 de la réglementation SFDR.
- NFTs could be more than just the latest “get rich fast” craze
- The three big auction houses are embracing the concept…
- … boosting the recognition (and market value) of digital artists
Varia Swiss Realtech Properties continues to successfully expand its commercial portfolio with the acquisition of a new logistic/industrial asset strategically located in the dynamic area of Meyrin/Satigny (Geneva).
This acquisition is part of a short-term re-leasing strategy, to be followed by a redevelopment of the 11’000 sqm plot. Largely oriented towards light industrial and logistics activities, Varia Swiss’ portfolio is further strengthened by this new acquisition and now consists of a total of eight assets located across French and German-speaking part of Switzerland.
- « Vers le grand retour des dividendes », par Damien Weyermann (gérant de Decalia Dividend Growth) pour le magazine Sphère.
- Eating too much meat is bad for the health, the environment and the conscience
- The market for plant-based substitutes is transitioning from niche to mainstream
- Sensory experience, price and availability: the three hurdles to mass adoption
During the WealthBriefing Swiss Awards 2021 ceremony held in February, DECALIA was recognized for the quality of its activities and won the prize for the best external asset manager based in Geneva, “best growth strategy” and “best equity based investment strategy”.
- Outdoors too, technology is transforming our lives
- Smartwatches: from a fashion item to a health essential
- Digital innovation is making sport safer and… more fun!
- The trend towards ESG investing continued unabated in 2020
- Social and Governance issues took centre stage, in a troubled context
- Diverse leadership brings clear benefits – not just in the corporate world?
- Roberto Magnatantini, Lead portfolio manager of DECALIA Silver Generation, parle de nouvelles opportunités dans le domaine du digital healthcare.
- Scientists are making rapid progress in deciphering the mechanics of ageing
- Much extended human lifespans no longer belong to the realm of fantasy
- Plenty of beneficiaries beyond transformational or technology companies
- Dans l’interview à SPHERE Rodolfo de Benedetti, partenaire, explique pourquoi il a choisi d’axer davantage sa stratégie d’allocation sur le segment des marchés privés.
- In an interview in finews.com, Rodolpho De Benedetti, partner, discusses what trends has DECALIA identified for the future.
- The Chinese sport industry will reach $696 billion by 2035.
- Chinese government intends to encourage 700 million people to have a physical activity once a week.
- The local sports brands benefit from the renewed patriotism of Chinese consumers.
- DECALIA has promoted Antonio Garufi as lead portfolio manager for the DECALIA Circular Economy fund. Antonio Garufi has led the research team that developed the proprietary investment universe for the Circular Economy theme, and has been the co-portfolio manager of DECALIA Circular Economy since launch.
- DECALIA Asset Management has hired Roberto Magnatantini to manage the DECALIA Silver Generation fund. His arrival strengthens the investment team focused on Consumer Trends. Before joining DECALIA, Roberto Magnatantini was Head of Global Equities at SYZ Asset Management, where he managed two strategies for the OYSTER funds’ franchise.